Thursday, November 17, 2011

A perfect day

I'm always quick to fill in a 'free day' with things I've wanted to do and places I've wanted to go - fun adventures I've played out in my day dreams during quiet moments in the office.  The weekend was one of those days.  After a friend's gorgeous wedding on Saturday, we were content to sleep in on Sunday in our lovely accommodation at Seaport (Peppers is pretty nice at a reasonable price, although I always feel a little cheated by split king sized beds), and meander downstairs for a simple casual breakfast.


Full bellies, windows down and sun on our faces, there are few things that make me happier than being behind the wheel, travelling on some of Tassie's best roads in my favourite machine.

We headed East, stopping to have pancakes at Mount Elephant Pancake Parlour, and to take a few pics of the view.









Such a gorgeous part of the world.

1 comment: